uSquare is a responsive squared grid that can display your content in a unique and interesting way. You can use it for displaying team members, products, services, designs, blog posts or anything else that comes to your mind. In our live preview we have included 3 modifications of the original file in order for you to see how uSquare can serve your purpose.
You can install uSquare plugin as any other WordPress plugin.
– Purchase and download “codecanyon-3352677-usquare-universal-responsive-grid-for-wordpress.zip” from Codecanyon
– Go to your WordPress Admin panel
– Click on the “Plugins” listed in the left menu
– Click on the “Add new” button (button is on the top of the page)
– Click on the “Upload” link
– Click on the “Browse” button
– Select the ZIP file you downloaded from CodeCanyon
– Click on the “Install Now” button
Alternatively, you can extract folder from the ZIP file to your hard drive, and upload “usquare/” folder to “wp-content/plugins/” folder via FTP.
Now go to the “Plugins” section again (“Plugins” listed in the left menu), and Activate plugin if it is not already activated.
After installation, you will find plugin in left menu (see picture below, step 1).
Working with plugin
First click on ‘Add new’ button (step 2).
Now, you will see uSquare editor:
Here you can do a lot of things:
– Add unlimited number of items
– Add items automatically from existent post or from all posts from some category
– Change every detail of item… name, description, content, backround, social icons, colors, fonts (over 600 Google fonts)…
– Change order of items (just drag&drop items)
– Change global options for uSquare grid (options are on right side, custom width, height, font size…)
– You can even link an item (or just its image) to some other page, or make item image to be opened in Lightbox (bigger version of image will be shown)…