uSquare is a responsive squared grid that can display your content in a unique and interesting way. You can use it for displaying team members, products, services, designs, blog posts or anything else that comes to your mind. In our live preview we have included 3 modifications of the original file in order for you to see how uSquare can serve your purpose.
You can install uSquare plugin as any other Wordpress plugin.
After installation, you will find plugin in left menu (see picture below, step 1).
Working with plugin
First click on 'Add new' button (step 2).
Now, you will see uSquare editor:
Here you can do a lot of things:
- Add unlimited number of items
- Add items automatically from existent post or from all posts from some category
- Change every detail of item... name, description, content, backround, social icons, colors, fonts (over 600 Google fonts)...
- Change order of items (just drag&drop items)
- Change global options for uSquare grid (options are on right side, custom width, height, font size...)
- You can even link an item (or just its image) to some other page, or make item image to be opened in Lightbox (bigger version of image will be shown)...