The fastest rising page builder for Wordpress on the market
Check out what all the fuss is about
1. Create a blank pageCreate and name a standard page from Wordpress backend and publish it.
2. Edit with F-BuilderActivate the Frontend Builder using the top-right tab and select "Edit Page".
3. Drag & Drop ElementsStart dragging your content on the page or load a page template and edit it.
4. Save your pageSave your work by saving your page or save it as a template for later use.
Build complete WP websites with Frontend Builder.
Professional looking interface of the frontend page builder lets you have full control over your website experience, web pages, elements and shortcodes.
Edit, re-arrange, drag, delete or clone elements live on the web page
Forget about coding. All you need is your browser.
Frontend Page Builder has UI controls for almost every HTML and CSS property
Control every single aspect of the web page and create the layout that you always wanted
- Parallax, static or video backgrounds
- Animations for every shortcode on the page
- Four different responsive resolutions
- Load and save pages through the template
- Change icons, colors, paddings and margins
- Choose fonts, sizes, line heights and font weights
- Tons of bars and chart elements
- Zoom in and out of the page for better preview
- Custom CSS fields and ID fields
- Zero code interaction
See how your layout looks on other devices while you are building the web page.
Top bar offers tons of controls for your web page. You can zoom out to have a better view of the website.
Drag & drop elements on the page.
You can easily drag elements from the left sidebar onto the page or you can click "Add new element" from the empty row and it will bring up the screen below
Add more then 30 unique elements on the page either from sidebar or the pop-up window
Other Frontend Page Builder features
Just to name the few
3 Sets of icons
With Frontend Page Builder you also get 3 different sets of icons with huge amount of different varieties.
Row background options
You can choose the image, parallax, color, video or pattern as a background for your rows.
Shortcode and row controls on hover
When you are in the building page mode you can edit the shortcode, drag it, clone it or simply delete it.
Multiple shortcode groups
On the top-left side of the layout there is a menu that allows you to switch between shortcode groups.
Save and load pages
You can save pages that you have created with Frontend Page Builder and load them for future use.
Design for every device
You can change the resolution of your layout at any time while you design the page.