You can install this plugin as any other WordPress plugin.
- Purchase and download “codecanyon-5266981-all-around-wordpress-content-slider-carousel.zip” from Codecanyon
- Go to your WordPress Admin panel
- Click on the “Plugins” listed in the left menu
- Click on the “Add new” button (button is on the top of the page)
- Click on the “Upload” link
- Click on the “Browse” button
- Select the ZIP file you downloaded from CodeCanyon
- Click on the “Install Now” button
Alternatively, you can extract folder from the ZIP file to your hard drive, and upload “all_around/” folder to “wp-content/plugins/” folder via FTP.
Now go to the “Plugins” section again (“Plugins” listed in the left menu), and Activate plugin if it is not already activated.
Working with plugin
First click on the “Create new” button (step 2 from above picture).
Now, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “Add new item” button (step 3 from above picture)
- Then choose desired “Content type” from the dropdown menu
- … and start entering the content.
In this editor you can do a lot of things:
- Add unlimited number of items
- Add items automatically from the existent post or from the posts which fall under the same category
- Change every detail of an item… name, image, content, social icons…
- Change order of the items (just drag&drop items)
- Change general options for the slider (options are on the right side)
- You can even link the images to some other pages, or choose to open it in prettyPhoto (bigger version of image will be shown)…
When you finish with entering the content:
- Save the work (by clicking the “Save” button)
- Go back to the previous page (main plugin page)
- … and copy a shortcode that plugin provided to desired page or post